“I had been a life insurance salesman for 36 years at that time and #1 in the amount of life insurance sold with the North American Life Insurance Company. The President of The American College sent me a letter stating that I was one of only a few life insurance agents in the world who has sold as much life insurance with a company. So when Chance Wilson explained to me how we could reach a higher plateau I was surprised to find myself intrigued by the innovative and creative ideas of his marketing plan. Chance has insight into marketing that absolutely took me to a higher level of productivity. The concepts put me in a position where people were calling me wanting to hear more and because of Chance's creativity I recently broke $330 million of total business on the books with one company.
Needless to say I work very closely with Chance today because the bottom line is he did what he promised and because of his integrity and involvement on the success of his clients I trust him completely. He is always thinking of ways to enhance my business and will call me to discuss the ideas. Chance is involved in the community giving much of his time to benefit many causes that have nothing to do with making a profit for his company. To Chance it has everything to do with making our community a better place to live.”
Frank Friedland, CLU, ChFC
(Top 1% of US Life Insurance Agents)
“As a financial reporter and author, I look for people of integrity to work with. Chance Wilson not only brings integrity to the business table, he brings cutting-edge creativity and the courage to take risks. I am inspired by this community and business leader!"
Founder of Women Save Money
Former co-host of Living the Life on ABC Family Channel
“Mr. Wilson leads by example and many people find his enthusiasm and dedication both inspiring and motivating as a marketing specialist and consultant. Mr. Wilson has worked hard to build authentic relationships with many people and his efforts portray numerous talents and considerable self discipline."
Suzanne B. Stewart
Senior Account Executive
Accolades | Awards | Press
• 2017 | Awarded the Community Media Leadership Award for Greater24's development and social impact by the Creating Unity In Our Community (CUOC). The CUOC is a national movement of transformational leaders that promotes cooperation, harmony and peace by building trust in relationships, removing constraints, resolving conflicts and empowering people across racial, ethnic and socio-economic groups in every city across the United States of America.
• 2015 | Front page article write up in the Virginian Pilot's Beacon Sunday newspaper for "AIM" speech given at the 3rd Annual I’m Powerful Girls Conference by She'Matters GIRLS, INC.
• 2015 | Interviewed for the development of Greater24 on WVEC 13 NEWS Channel 3.
• 2014 | Greater24 received a full article in the Elizabeth City, NC Daily Advance Newspaper for building awareness for the people and area businesses and their efforts to support community development. Quotes were taken from the Mayor of Elizabeth City and the president of the Elizabeth City Area Chamber of Commerce on the positive impact to the city. Article Reference: The Daily Advance
• 2013 | The PAOB was featured in a community development news segment by WVEC Channel 13 News for its development of the Envision Youth School Supply Give-A-Way Event that distributed over 500 school supply bags to families in need.
• 2013 | The PAOB was featured in Coastal Virginia' s 2013 annual publication for the Best of Hampton Roads edition.
• 2013 | The PAOB was recognized by the Elizabeth City Area Chamber of Commerce as an ECACC 2013 Sustaining Sponsor.
• 2013 | Awarded the 2012 Community Move-Maker Award from the Teens With a Purpose organization. Binchmark Marketing & Agency Services (BMA) won the 2012 Community Move-Maker Award for the development of a special cause support initiative called BMA Project GIVE that provided various development and news media coverage services to increase awareness and support for charitable causes. This award was presented by the head of economic development for the city of Virginia Beach at the TWP annual gala that was held at the Westin Hotel with special guest, NBC’s Today Show, Al Roker.
• 2011 | Awarded the 2011 Best of Business to Business Silver Award. The Hampton Roads LIVE Network won the 2011 Silver Award for Best of Business to Business for Hampton Roads as Best PR/Marketing Firm/Advertising Agency in the region by the Virginian-Pilot and Inside Business.
• 2010 | Awarded the 2010 Bryant & Stratton College “Commitment to Excellence Award” for the participation of Hampton Roads LIVE as a host site in the Winter 2010, Internship Program. Other nominees included Sentara Family Medicine Physicians, Chesapeake Care Free Clinic, Thesier Chiropractic Clinic, P.C., and the Virginia Beach Police Department.
• 2010 | Certificate of Appreciation from Teens With a Purpose presented by Executive Directors, Deirdre A. Love and NBC's Al Roker.
• 2010 | Certificate of Membership for serving on The School of Business Advisory Committee by ITT Technical Institute.
• 2009 | Awarded “Business of The Year” by the Aaron Wheeler Group.
• 2009 | Awarded the Area II NAACP ACT-SO Award for Entrepreneurship.
• 2009 | Premiered in Inside Business Publication (The Hampton Roads Business Journal) for the successful development of the town hall meeting with Congressman Glenn Nye at the Marina Shores Marina Yacht Club.
• 2005 | Interviewed by Regina Mobley of Channel 13 (WVEC) for the news segment called “The right ingredients make for successful business”, part of the two part series entitled “Who wants to become a millionaire”.